In an effort to streamline COVID-19 information, we have created an inclusive list for ease of access that will link to programs, videos and resources that our office has posted since the start of the Pandemic.
As of June 1, courts have full or near full staffing, as determined by space and work requirements in accordance with safety protocols. Use of masks and social distancing continues. Current court orders are found here Covid-19 and the Courts.
Office and Court Operations
Timely information on the status of court operations.
- COVID-19 Operations at the Middlesex District Attorney's Office
- Massachusetts Courts are working during COVID-19
Statewide COVID-19 Information
Information on the Pandemic and the current state of the Commonwealth.
- Impact of COVID-19 on Children of Essential Workers
District Attorney Ryan, Donna Kelly-Williams, MA Nurses Association, and Dr. Robert Sege, Tufts Floating Hospital for Children discuss the effects of the pandemic on our children, the trauma they are experiencing, and what resources are available.
- Mental Health Awareness
District Attorney Ryan and Sara Gaer from Riverside Trauma Center discuss the fear, stress and physical isolation that we all feel during this unprecedented time.
- SJC Standing Committee on Lawyer Wellness
The SJC Standing Committee on Lawyer Well-Being, the Office of the Massachusetts Attorney General and the Middlesex District Attorney’s Office hosted an information session for lawyers on pandemic relief resources.
- Families First Coronavirus Recovery Act
U.S. Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division
Opioid Task Force
Information and materials related to substance misuse and where to get help.
Social distancing during the summer months.
Information on scams that are specific to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Protecting Our Elders
- COVID-19 Scams
- Beware of COVID-19 Scammers
- FBI Warns of Pandemic Scams
- Unemployment Scams
Domestic Violence Resources
- Click here to see resources addressing COVID-19 Community Impact