Employee Theft Initiative
- Employee Theft: How to Protect Your Business from Embezzlement
- Attorney General’s Consumer Protection Portal
Identity Theft Resources
The following resources are provided in order to allow potential victims of identity theft to educate and protect themselves. The Middlesex District Attorney’s Office does not take responsibility for the content of the following sites.
- Identity Theft Resource Center
- Federal Trade Commission ID Theft Website
- Identity Theft.gov (Tools for Victims; Report ID Theft)
- Federal Trade Commission’s ID Theft Hotline
- Social Security Administration
Free Copy of Credit Report
Reporting Agencies and Fraud Alerts
You are allowed one free credit report from each agency per year.