The Middlesex District Attorney's Office (MDAO) has a proud legacy of outstanding service to the people of Middlesex County through tough, fair prosecutions and progressive prevention and intervention efforts. Through this important work, whether training school officials and students on the issues of teen dating violence and cyber bullying, working with councils on aging and elder services to keep our seniors safe, both physically and financially, the Middlesex District Attorney’s Office continually works to connect residents to services and makes sure that information and resources are available and accessible. Below are some of the resources developed by the Middlesex District Attorney’s Office.
The publications listed below are available to download. Some materials are available in print format. If you would like to know we have on hand, please contact Project Coordinator Diane MacDonald at 781-897-8303 or [email protected] .
- Cut It Out Middlesex: Recognizing Domestic Violence Guide for Salon Students
Safe Babies, Safe Kids Materials
- Bike Safety
- Safe Sleep Poster
- Safe Sleep Nursery Poster
- Sleep Safe Tonight - A story book for little brother ¦ Spanish
- Sleep Safe Tonight - A story book for little sister ¦ Spanish
- Fall Safety Posters: Back to School ¦ Strangers and Internet Dangers
- Summer Safety Posters: Car ¦ Water ¦ Window Safety
- Summer Safety Tri-Fold: Car ¦ Water ¦ Window